Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Eonsmoke Electronic Cigarettes




Eonsmoke Electric Cigarettes look, feel, and smoke like real tobacco cigarettes
but without foul odors and stains. The e cig emits a rich water vapor in place of
dangerous smoke; allowing you to smoke in nearly every public place you can
imagine!

Eonsmoke electronic cigarettes mirror real tobacco cigarettes but they run on
rechargeable batteries and disposable cartridges which contains nicotine!
The Eonsmoke e-cigarette is the highest quality e cigarette on the market today
guaranteed! Just buy our electronic cigarette to begin your risk free trial today!



* An amazing Gift Box
* Two Rechargable Lithium Ion Batteries
* Six Catomizers ( Six Different flavors, including Menthol and origional Tobacco flavor)
* USB charger
* Wall Charger (adapter)
*  Instruction manual
*  EonSmoke Membership Card
**** Free Bonus with each of our Kit a box with Six extra free Cartomizers(Additional Cartridges comes in Menthol, Chocolate or Tobacco Flavor)****
 SALE $79.95

Instead of actually burning anything, the electronic cigarette uses a rechargeable battery to heat up a cartridge filled with e-liquid that contains a mixture of nicotine, water, and propylene glycol. It also contains a scent that matches the flavor of your choice including tobacco, menthol, vanilla, cherry, chocolate and coffee. The result is no second hand smoke or tar. The vapor disappears within seconds and leaves no trace, which enables you to enjoy smoking your electronic cigarette anywhere; even in places where regular smoking is prohibited.


*above information is from the Eonsmoke Website

****************************



Smoking, what can I say. It is a dirty, disgusting, filthy habit. No, it's more than a habit, it's an addiction!  One I suffer from.

Electronic Cigarettes have been around for several years, yet, I have just recently learned about them.
My husband and I have smoked for 30 years and have tried to quit at least once a year during those 30 years.  One of the biggest reasons, the kids.  Exposing them to second hand smoke is a big concern to me and now I we have been blessed through the last 10 years with 8, and counting, grand kids that I don't want to expose to my second hand smoke. 

Because of my weakness to give up my addiction, I searched for an alternative method to satisfy my nicotine addiction and found Eonsmoke, I asked if they would let me do a review on their products and was thrilled when they accepted my offer.

I was sent the EonSmoke Premium Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit  with two regular tobacco, two menthol and two chocolate cartridges. This kit comes with everything you need to get started.  The unit is very easy to use and the flavors are very smooth and enjoyable.  To charge the batteries, I use only the USB hook up and plug it into my computer.  The kit comes with a wall unit also, but I found it so easy to use the USB charger while I'm sitting at my desk.

One cartridge is "the rough equivalent of two packs of cigarettes; so depending on usage the average user takes approximately 1-3 days smoking through a single cartridge"

What are the ingredients of what I’m smoking?

""The cartridge ingredients are mostly propylene glycol with secondary ingredients being nicotine, water, and a flavor if you should so choose. Propylene glycol has been deemed reasonably safe to use in food and consumption products being used in food coloring and other industries. Propylene glycol acts as the ingredient which creates vapor mist."
 
After a week of use, here is my list of Pro's and Con's:

Pro's
*No yucky Cigarette Smell on me or my house *No Cigarette Smoke *No burning eyes *No Tar
*No Flame *No dirty ashtrays *I have control over nicotine level consumption 
*No exposing others to your second hand smoke


Con's
*Unit is heavier and a bit thicker than a regular cigarette so it takes some getting used to.
*No choice in nicotine level in cartridges
 

Very few con's at this point.  Using the unit did get more comfortable after using it for a few days, but it is heavy and thicker than a regular cigarette.  As far as the flavor, it was very pleasant and I'm surprised at how much I like the flavor.  After only two days of using the unit I found that I enjoyed the flavor of it over a regular cigarette.


I AM NOT promoting, advertising or suggesting that anyone smoke or start using Electronic Cigarettes, nor am I suggesting the electronic cigarettes will help you quit or anything else, my goal is to educate myself and others about the use of an alternative means of satisfying their nicotine addiction.

Disclaimer/Warning: This product is intended for use by people 18 or older or whichever age state law assigns, and not by children, women who are pregnant nursing, or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking medicine for depression or asthma. If you have a demonstrated allergy or sensitivity to nicotine or any combination of inhalants, consult your physician before using this product. This product is sold purely for recreational purposes - it is not a smoking cessation product and has not been tested as such. You must be over the legal age in your state to buy or use this product. Nicotine is highly addictive and habit forming. Keep out of reach of children. This product contains Nicotine, a chemical known to be harmful.

Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive