Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Alima Pure Nourishing Lipbalm

Organic Nourishing Lipbalm

Luscious Lips.

Treat your lips to a little taste of heaven with Alima Pure's Organic Nourishing Lipbalm. Filled with soothing antioxidants, rich pigments, and organic plant oils and butters, our glossy lipbalms have you covered. Yes, you deserve it.
$7.00 (.07 oz/2 g)

Beautiful new tube design
All shades sold in beautiful new box with printed ingredients
All non mineral ingredients are from certified organic sources
Intense color
Perfect, mild peppermint scent
Smooth and nourishing
Contains white tea and pomegranate

 *above information is from the Alima Pure Website

*********************

If your looking for a bit of color in a great lip balm, 
Alima Pure has it.
Their new Nourishing Lipbalms are great.
They are available in several colors to match all your moods and the mild peppermint scent is very refreshing on hot days.

I have found they work great while out gardening.  Our weather has gotten warmer here in Colorado, but the wind is consistently blowing which has left my lips feeling dry and wind burned.  The Alima Pure Lipbalms have made a big difference in how my lips feel now.  The moisture stays in and my lips haven't cracked at all, which they easily do whenever I am out in the wind.

Alima Pure offers several mineral products for your face, cheeks, eyes and lips and all the tools you need to apply it.  Alima Pure offers 60 different Foundation shades!  



"In addition to offering inexpensive samples in jars, we send three free samples with every order.
Most free samples are eye and cheek color. These come in cute little baggies and contain 1-2 uses.
We select free samples for you based on your order. Not all colors are available as free samples at all times."

Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive