Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Monave Mineral Makeup Lip Glaze




Lips

Monave Lip products offer a variety of choices. Our famous glosses  are long-wearing, and highly pigmented. They are often referred to as lipsticks in a pot. For a creamy, more sheer formula, the lipsticks (vegan)do a great job of putting color on your lips, without as much drama. Just creamy mineral-based color.
Our silky liquid gloss and lip glaze create a natural, sexy pout, and come in a full array of shades. As always, all products are crafted with care.

Sheer Lip Glaze

New!
Sheer Lip Glaze is a line of color washes that is vegan, with a naturally formulated, non-sticky high-shine effect.  As an alternative to our highly saturated signature line of colors, sheer lip glazes have less pigment; perfect for a relaxed weekend look. We've created a color for every taste: peach, gold, brown, mauve....
Monave Sheer Lip Glaze can be used as a topcoat to make your favorite lipsticks "pop", or it can be used alone...

$13.00
* above information is from the Monave Website

*************************

I love Monave Products!

I have been lucky enough to be able to try out several of their products and I have enjoyed everyone of them.  This time I was sent the Sheer Lip Glaze in Honey Glaze # 506.

It really is sheer with just a hint of color and goes on so smooth.  The Lip Glaze has a bit of sparkle to it, but it is not overwhelming at all.  I don't normally reach for any product with glimmer or shimmer in it, but with this one I have definitely made an exception to my personal rule.

I carry the Lip Glaze with me everywhere and it is always the first one I reach for when my lips feel dry or I just want a bit of color.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive