Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Eve Organics

renewal

Eve Organics' offers nature's gift of Renewal for mature and dry skin.  Carefully selected organic ingredients, including therapeutic grade essential oils to promote anti-aging, support cell regeneration and diminish visible signs of aging.
Rejuv Skin Repair Cleanser (Dry/Mature Skin)
Renew skin's defenses against oxidative stress and damage from aging.  Rejuv empowers skin to regenerate aging skin cells, brighten skin tone and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.  Therapeutic grade essential oils of Renewal support skin cell regeneration. $23.95

cleanse
Eve Organics facial cleansers are creamy in consistency.  They contain none of the harsh surfectants (e.g. sodium laurel sulfate) found in most foaming cleansers.

Each regimen product line is designed to provide optimal results for specific skin needs.  Cleanse your face every morning and night with the formula that works best for your individual skin's condition.  Complete your routine with a toner and moisturizer, twice a day, on a regular basis for incredible results.
Clear & Fresh Moisturizing Toner (Dry/Mature Skin)
Tone and moisturize with this balanced toner rich in vitamins and minerals that boost the skin's ability to fight damage caused by free radicals. $13.95


treat/tone
Eve Organics toners are expertly formulated with the finest ingredients nature has to offer. Clear and Fresh closes pores after cleansing and adjusts the pH of the skin as part of a daily regimen.  Use in tandem with the rest of your preferred collection to support healthy, hormonally balanced skin.

Each regimen product line is designed to provide optimal results for specific skin needs.  Cleanse your face every morning and night with the formula that works best for your individual skin's condition.  Complete your routine with a toner and moisturizer, twice a day, on a regular basis for incredible results. 

Quantum Quencher Facial Moisturizer (Dry/Mature Skin)
This monumental moisturizing lotion has quantum qualities.  Aloe & South African Rooibos Tea soothe skin with anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants.  Naturally derived MSM feeds the formation of collagen and helps eliminate brown spots and wrinkles.  Naturally derived DMAE protects cell walls from free radicals and is known to tighten pores and reduce visible signs of aging.  With daily use, a cumulative skin tightening effect will be noticable.  Expertly blended therapeutic grade essential oils support cell turnover and youth. $23.95

moisturize
Eve Organics moisturizers are expertly formulated with the finest ingredients nature has to offer. Eve Organics moisturizers are jam packed with natural free radical busters, such as Vitamins A, C and E, Red Rooibos Tea from South Africa, White and Green Tea.  Red Rooibos Tea contains an enzyme called Sodium Oxide Dismutase (or S.O.D.), which kills free radicals and renews the skin's ability to fight off destruction.

Each regimen product line is designed to provide optimal results for specific skin needs.  Cleanse your face every morning and night with the formula that works best for your individual skin's condition.  Complete your routine with a toner and moisturizer, twice a day, on a regular basis for incredible results.



 At Eve Organics, we strive to provide our customers with the finest in organic skin care products and mineral makeup.

We do not use ingredients whose sole purpose is to improve the look or texture of the product.

We invest our money into what goes into the bottle or jar – not the fancy bottle or jar itself.  So if our products don’t look like they were purchased in a jewelry store, it’s okay with us.  At Eve Organics, our products’ performance speaks for itself.


*above information is from the Eve Organics Website

*****************************

I have always had problem with "face" products for most of my life.  I have tried out hundreds of products from every department store around with the same results, breakouts.  I thought maybe I just wasn't using the products correctly or once again I choose the wrong formula of that product for my skin type.  Well, it has turned out that it was simply the products I was trying.  They were all full of chemicals my skin just couldn't handle, leading to massive breakouts and dry skin.  The great people at Eve Organics sent me trial sizes of their Renewal products to try out.

I contacted Eve Organics because of the ingredients in their products.  I wanted to see if using products that are organic would improve my experiences with cleansers, toners and moisturizers.  Eve Organic has made a difference! I really love the results I've been experiencing while using these products.

The Renewal Skin Repair Cleanser has been very gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling very soft and clean.
I only have to use a pea size amount each time I wash my face for a deep cleaning.

The Toner has not dried out my skin like other brands have.  It is 95% organic and like the cleanser has been very gentle on my tired old skin.

I have been using the moisturizer everyday for two weeks now before I apply my makeup.  It has been one of the best moisturizer I've used on a daily basis, No greasy feeling and it allows my mineral makeup to be applied easily and smoothly and my skin feels great all day.

My "T" zone on my face used to be really oily when I was younger and now as I've aged it has become a dry zone.  The Renewal Moisturizer has improved the appearance of my nose and forehead leaving it much smoother and softer.

Thank you Eve Organics, I will continue to use your products!


The trial sizes are 1 fl. oz., plenty to use for a long time and each is available for purchase online at Eve Organics. You can purchase a group of all three Renewal "try me" sizes for $20.00.


Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive