Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Bissell Sweep Up Cordless Sweeper Review





Another great purchase from CSNSTORES.COM

I just received my latest order from csnstores.com and again, I am very pleased with my purchase.
Bissell Sweep Up Cordless Sweeper
ON SALE $14.99 !!!!
Features:
  • Carpet sweeper
  • Blue color
  • Quick and easy clean ups on all floor types!
  • No cord, no broom or dust pan to deal with
  • Just sweep and empty
  • Large capacity dirt pan with no replacement pads
  • Manual rotating brush
  • Cleaning surface type : Low pile carpet and bare floor
  • Overall dimensions : 42" H x 11" W x 7.75" D


It is not always convenient to pull out the vacuum every time a mess happens around here, I'd have to have it going 24/7.  As you may know, we have a small farm in a very rural area, dirt road, and my house is full of pets and kids and floor cleanup is always a on going chore throughout the day.  The sweeper is making it so much easier to clean up those little messes all day long. Now don't expect miracles, It doesn't pick up everything, but it does get the bulk of the mess. No dust pan is needed and it's very easy to empty.  Love the size, would slip into a broom closet (I don't have one, another DIY on my list) without taking up much room at all.

It's always a pleasure doing business with CSNSTORES.COM, great customer service and quick shipping.

my opinions are always my own, never swayed by anyone or any business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive