Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Corner TV Stand Shopping

We purchased a 100 year old Victorian home and we are working on remodeling and decorate it in a manner that is fitting for the age and style of the home.  One of my problems, among many, where can I find a Corner TV Stand that would fit in with the decor?  I don't want the TV to be a focal point, but I don't want just any Corner TV Stand.  I would love it to fit in and compliment what furniture is already in the room.

I have been doing some online shopping, love online shopping, to see what is available out there in web world.  I am running into my another problem, most of the stands that would be great are not affordable.  I don't have $5000.00 to spend on a authentic looking piece of furniture to hide my TV in. I wish I had that kind of money laying around to spend on decorating.  My budget is very, very small !
I have been doing a lot of shopping at CSNStores.com and have found a few they carry that just might work in the room and within my budget.

SEI Ventura Walnut Corner TV Stand - CSN2789

I like the style and the wood finish.
and the price isn't bad $339.99 with FREE SHIPPING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive