Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Four Reasons I Love Clean & Green Products

Here are my four little reasons I love Glean & Green Odor Eliminator products
Magnum, Anna, Buddy and Ruby
I have used the Wood & Tile and Furniture Refresher for a week now and really can "SMELL" the difference.  Neither product has a strong odor, they are both Fragrance Free!  Love It !
This is the information labeled on the can:
Clean & Green products are All Natural and Pet Safe
Just Spray- No Need To Soak or Scrub !
The Wood & Tile is safe for all natural and laminate wood floors and Natural or Cultured Marble and Tile
Safe and Eco Friendly
All Natural Ingredients
Contains No CFC
Doesn't Harm the Ozone
MADE IN USA !!!!

You can purchase the SeaYu Line of Clean & Green Products on their website or pet stores like Petco

This review is my own opinion. I received the products via a giveaway.  No compensation from the company other than the giveaway products was received.


SeaYu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive