Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Eye Buy Direct Purchase

LOOK WHAT I GOT FOR UNDER $40.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Four Pairs of Glasses from Eye Buy Direct !

I have never owned this many pairs of glasses at one time, but I couldn't stop.   The prices are so affordable and I wanted some in so many colors.  I pick purple, pink, blue and black.  I now can match my glasses with what I'm wearing.
Each pair came in it's own case with a cleaning rag. I checked out each pair and they all are correct and I can see great.  I was so afraid of purchasing online, I like to try frames on.  I figured for the price, I could risk it.  I'm so glad I did, I love them all. 
Perfect fit
The shipping cost and time is very reasonable.

Right now they have 107 different frames for only $7.95 each ! Can't beat that.
They also are offering a 15% discount on your first order if you use code IFQZ4HBT7V



This is not a paid or compensated review.  I did not receive anything from Eye Buy Direct other than what I purchased. My opinion is my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive