Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Anti-Aging Natural Facial Lotion from Just Natural Skin Care







Anti-Aging Natural Facial Lotion
Rediscover your skin’s youthful strength, firmness and resilience.

Thanks to a unique natural firming and anti-wrinkle effect that
fortifies skin—making the skin plumper and smoother—this light
lotion is proven to dramatically decrease the appearance of fine
lines and wrinkles.

Enriched with nourishing organic moisturizers Avocado Fruit Oil and
Cocoa Butter, it absorbs quickly and leaves the skin feeling soft and
supple all day long.

It dramatically improves the condition of your skin to keep it feeling
smooth and moisturized without a greasy feeling.


At JustNatural, wellness isn’t
something that’s made in a lab.
It’s carefully and lovingly cultivated
from the earth without chemicals. We
believe nature offers everything we
need to create effective hair and skin care products.

Natural ingredients are not only the
safest, they also have the most
powerful healing and renewing
properties to restore your hair or
scalp.

We encourage you to take a journey
and learn how using natural products
can improve your life.

*above information is from the Just Natural Skin Care Website   

************************

 Doing some research I ran across this great company and was so thrilled when they offered to send me their Anti Aging Natural Facial Lotion to try out.  
My skin is very sensitive so I really have to be careful with the products I apply on my skin.  Through the years I have gone through 100's of bottles of lotions that claim they are for sensitive skin, only to have my face react negatively to the use of them. I have even had one product burn my skin, or at least that's what it felt like and it left my skin beet red.
No Worries with Just Natural Organic Skin care !
My skin loves it.  It is very light and goes on very gently.  I have not had any bad reactions to it at all.
I love reading the ingredient label, I know what every one is.
Organic Aloe Vera, Rose Otto Floral Water, Avocado Fruit Oil, Cocoa Butter, Borage Oil, Olive Squalane Oil, Vetiver Extract, Grapeseed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Golden Jojoba Oil, Vegetable Emulsifier, Cucumber Peel Extract, Sandalwood Extract, Neroli Essential Oil, Vitamin E

Just Natural Skin Care carries a full line of Hair and Skin care products.


Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive