Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Coastal Scents www.coastalscents.com

Coastal Scents
www.coastalscents.com

Imagine applying a lip liner that offers a creamy, non tugging, one coat coverage with long lasting color. This is exactly what you will receive with the CS multi function lip pencil. The CS lip pencil also doubles as an all over lip color (a touch of gloss creates a luscious finish). Get creative and apply across the lash line (this makes a great liner base) to accent and bring attention to your eyes.

We offer 12 popular shades to compliment any skin tone.

Tip: After lining your lips, blend the color towards the center using a dry lip brush, this creates a soft, less intense finish. Top  off with your favorite gloss or lipstick and you are ready to go!
 $3.99 each

Coastal Scents, the World Wide Shop where everyone stops for top quality and affordable products.


Shea oil possesses all of the beneficial properties of shea butter. Shea Olein is obtained by fractionating shea butter to separate the olein (liquid) and the Stearin (solid).

It, however, has a lower melting point and recommended when the formulation requires a liquid instead of a butter: liquid soaps, gel, creams and for room temperature process.

Shea Olein is a high value ingredient for cosmetics due to its high content of un-saponifiables, UV absorbing properties and essential fatty acid triglycerides.

In many applications and types of product, shea oil may be included in: Sun Care and After Sun Products, Hand and Body Lotions, Shaving and Depilatory Preparations, First Aid Creams, Bath Oil Rubs, Liniments, Ointments and much more. 16 oz.
$9.95


Coastal Scents is dedicated to providing high quality beauty supplies at wholesale pricing for everyone. We can do this by:
  • Buy in high volume
  • Keeping our margin low
  • Buying directly rather than through a distribution network
  • Not spending on unnecessary marketing
 *above information is from the Coastal Scents Website
***************************
Coastal Scents has it all!  
If your into making your own beauty products for yourself or for resell or just want some fantastic beauty products at very affordable prices, Coastal Scents is where to find them. 

The great people at Coastal Scents sent me several products to try out from their great selection of ready to use beauty items and their supplies for making some of my own.

I am not into making my own mineral makeup at this point, but I have found it really isn't hard once you find a great supplier for your basic ingredients.  Coastal Scents carries everything from the mineral mica to the little jars to put it all in.

I was sent a couple of sample bags of mica that I have used to tone down some mineral eye shadows I already had.  It worked out great!  I had too many browns that had a strong tint of yellow after tones in them and they looked horrible on my skin tone, so I wasn't using them and was ready to throw them out.  With Coastal Scents supplies, I mixed in some darker brown mica into what I already had until I came out with the perfect colors for me. Just a small amount of mica completely changed the color.  I now use those colors everyday.

I also picked out some lip pencils, I've tried lip pencils in the past and really didn't like the results.  I was very pleased with these pencils and the colors are perfect.  The color chart made it very easy to pick out which shades I wanted to try and match up with my existing lipsticks. These lip pencils are so easy to use, they glide right on and stay put.  I found they were very easy to blend in with my lipsticks and the colors are beautiful.


Of Course, I couldn't pass up the Shea Butter!
"Shea butter has been used for centuries in Africa. It is used to moisturize and protect the skin from sun, wind, heat and salt water. It is known as the most effective skin moisturizer and conditioner because of its high content of non-saponifiable fats including vitamin F. It is an excellent skin moistener and is used for aging skin, eczema and all forms of massage. It is also used to relax the muscles and to treat sprains wounds and colds. The unique formula of Shea butter also helps prevent and protect dry skin providing temporal relief from irritation, dryness and wind burned skin.
Shea butter can be used as a hair dressing cream to moisturize a dry scalp and stimulate hair growth. As a hair cream, it helps to hold the hairstyle and lightly relax curls."

I received their bottle of Shea Butter Oil, oh my skin likes this a lot.
Shea Butter Oil can be used as a base in several beauty products, but I wanted to try it all by itself.  My skin just drinks it up and my eczema has been so much easier to control.  I make up goat milk soap once a year and I am going to save some of this Shea Butter Oil to add to batch.  This will be my own personal "special" soap, just for ME !

Coastal Scents customer service is top notch and shipping was extremely quick. 
The prices are very good and I know I will be purchasing from them again in the near future.

"When you buy our Fair Trade Shea butter, you are enabling the Tamale and Wa women that process our Shea butter to live with dignity and invest in their families, communities and the environment."

Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive