Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

miessence Skin Essentials Pack - Rejuvenating




 

Skin Essentials Pack - Rejuvenating

$106.50

       Description

      Skin Essentials Pack – Rejuvenating: For dry mature skin types. The three main products you need in the Rejuvenating Range to start your organic beauty routine. The Skin Essentials Pack contains the 250ml cleanser, 100ml skin conditioner and 50ml moisturiser. With this one pack you are well on your way to having skin that radiates health and well being.
    *
      Why

      With this one pack you are well on your way to having skin that radiates health and well being.
    *
      How

      Cleanse: Gently press the face with a warm, soft cloth to soften and prepare the skin for cleansing. Massage one or two pumps of cleanser into your face and neck. Remove with a damp cloth and plenty of water. If wearing make-up, a second cleanse is necessary. Conditioning: On clean moist skin, massage 2 to 3 pumps of conditioner gently onto face, throat and decolletage. Moisturise: Apply one to two pumps of your moisturiser to the palm of your hand then pat and press gently onto your face, throat and decolletage.
    *
      When

      Twice daily (am/pm)


About Erin Ely and ElyOrganics.com 
I have been eating organic and local foods for over 14 years. I'm passionate about all things organic!

I am a fanatic when it comes to reading ingredients labels, and that is how I discovered Miessence products. I have researched hundreds of products and I discovered from personal experience that there are very few products on the planet that compare to Miessence in regards to the integrity of the ingredients.

I know I can trust the organic integrity of Miessence products because of their third party independent organic certification. Third party certification is the highest level of verification there is for an organic product.

My family

I feel confident that there are others like myself who are looking for products that they can trust to be authentically organic.

While there are many "organic" products in today's market place, many companies falsely label their products as organic. I am passionate about the deceptive labeling of "organic" personal care and cosmetic products.

I do the research to verify organic product claims that I see on product labels. My personal motto is leave no stone unturned. You can feel confident in knowing that I go the extra mile to investigate product ingredients to make sure they meet my standards.

Some people might think the price is high but these products are very concentrated, these bottles can last up to 6 months depending on how you apply the skin care.  They are very good value for the money, since they are very concentrated you only need a small amount to make them work effectively.

miessence products are FOOD standard certified organic (by ACO - Australian Certified Organic), they meet the food standard for organic, this is not a deceptive label on a personal care product that says "organic".

read more here: Organic Certifications

Food standard is a third party independent guarantee that the product you are buying is authentically organic.

This is the certified organic standard definition:

Products branded 'miessence® certified organics' are certified organic based on the following criteria:

These products contain (excluding water and salt) at least 95% organically produced agricultural ingredients. The remaining ingredients (up to 5%) can be non-agricultural substances or non-organically produced agricultural ingredients, with strict processing criteria, (eg. absolutely no GMOs or synthetic chemicals).

Products bearing the ACO logo ( Australian Certified Organic) meet all of the requirements above. ACO is Australia's largest certifier for organic and biodynamic produce and has over 1500 operators within its certification system.










I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive