Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Zen Lily Bath and Beauty Products

About Us
TheZenLily.Com offers an array of beautifully hand-crafted, fair trade sentiment jewelry, organic clothing and unique eco-friendly gifts inspired by yoga, nature and the human spirit at affordable prices. Our workmanship is guaranteed and all items are presented in TheZenLily.Com's signature packaging composed of Earth-friendly materials.

The Zen Lily, Inc. is a progressive and socially-minded women-owned company which strives to promote self-improvement, global awareness and eco-consciousness. In addition to providing high quality products with meaning and style, it is our intent to give a portion of our proceeds directly to charities which help to benefit women on a global scale, such as Kiva.org, Half the Sky Foundation and the Ugandan Akola Project. We at The Zen Lily, Inc. believe that by reaching out to others in need on our planet, we in turn can change lives, and make a difference in the world. Please see our Charities page for more information.

PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:

- Original Handmade Artisan Creations BY Local Female Artists Here In THE U.S.A. And Abroad. - Fair Trade Jewelry - All Natural Body Care Products - Sentiment Jewelry for All Occasions - Adorable Baby Organic Onesies - Hip Tween and Teen Jewelry - Custom Made Team/School Spirit Bracelets - Custom Designs with Our Talented Artists - Yoga Apparel

* Remember all workmanship is guaranteed and all items are presented in The Zen Lily signature packaging composed of eco-friendly materials!
*above information is from the TheZenLily.com
*************************
I was sent a wonderful package of great Bath and Body products available at The Zen Lily. 

Included was their  



What a wonderful selection!
I have been using each of these products for about a week now and I just love them. The scents are so enjoyable, they are soft and light.  I don't like scents that overpower everything, so I highly recommend these products. The Happy Skin Whipped Lotion is working great on my old dry skin, my skin just drinks it up.  
The lip balm goes on so smooth and I love the peppermint kick, the soap and shower gel are such a wonderful treat and the bath salts are soothing and relaxing.
I have been learning that the more natural and organic products I use, the less skin problems I have, I've punished my skin long enough, I'm sticking to natural and organic products.  
I love the Bath Salts, The perfect way to relax any day
All-Natural Herbal Bath Salts herbs made with only the finest quality ingredients including natural solar pacific sea salt, essential oil blends, herbs and plant extracts.
Benefits: Natural herbal bath salts for those seeking a natural solution to bathing. For skincare, general muscle relaxing and to soothe aches and pains.
Ingredients: Pure Natural Solar Pacific Sea Salts, Epsom Salts, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Essential Oils and Dried Lavender Flowers.
*Packaged in Recyclable Containers.
- Sizes 8 and 4 oz.
 
Zen Lily not only carries Bath and Body products, they offer a huge selection of  Fair Trade Jewelry, Yoga Accessories, Eco Friendly Gifts and so much more.
 

Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive