Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Beyond Bodiheat Heat Pad Review

My Two Cents

Today I tested out the Beyond BodiHeat Fast Acting, Pain Relieving Heat Pads
I woke up with a horrible back/hip ache on top of a bad cold.
Let me tell you, I am Not impressed ! Didn't work for me.
1. Never heated up to a temperature that would do any good. The heat never got past what you would get if you rubbed your hands together for a few minutes. Package states it will warm up within 20 minutes and has a warning that it may cause burns! I don't think so. I've been waiting for two hours now, no heat.
2. You have to stick it on your clothing near the area you want relief. Not only was that difficult to attach to the back of my shirt in the location I needed it, it didn't stick for very long.
Maybe I got a bad one, the expiration date is 9/2011.  I don't think I will ever purchase these again.
* This review is my own opinion, your experience may be different.  I purchased this item, the company did not compensate me in any way to do a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive