Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I added a New Puppy to my Collection

I designed a Dachshund Crochet Pattern awhile back and have loved the response I have gotten on it.  I only made up a couple at the time I was designing them, but a custom order was submitted and here he is...
I think I'll call him Fred, I don't know why. Just sounds good at the moment.
I love making up gifts for people, but I am starting to think I will no longer do custom orders on my Etsy shop.  I have had too many people ask me do something and then they don't buy it and never get back in touch with me to tell me why.  Poor little guy was refused because he was the wrong color.  The person that requested him didn't tell me that they wanted a specific color! I know, I should have asked, bad on my part.  I'm not sure I want to sell him or not now, he is too cute.
At least this one won't eat and poop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive