Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hartz Ultimate Gift Guide

Hartz Ultimate Gift Guide

The great people at Hartz sent my doggies some wonderful toys to test out and review. 

"Hartz is making it easy for pet owners to choose the perfect gift for their pets with the release of the Ultimate Pet Gift Guide.  Hartz is committed to developing high quality pet supplies, so your pet will live a healthier, happier, and longer life - and at an affordable price."



They received the Hartz Dura Play Ball and Hartz Tuff Studd Nose Divers

Description from the Hartz Website

Hartz® Dura Play™ Ball provides an exciting new chewing experience for dogs. Our patented technology combinines a latex exterior with a foam-filled interior, making Dura Play™ dog toys durable, flexible and fun. Suggested Retail Price: $2.49 for small & $5.29 for Medium


Hartz Nose Divers soft chew toy and nylon tug toy has been designed to provide exceptional durability. Heavy duty cotton rope runs through the entire product to evenly distribute stress from pulling. Ballistic nylon exterior provides enhanced durability for tough chewers. Available three in eye-catching colors.
Suggested Retail Price: $5.99 

Ok Hartz, do you put a secret scent on these toys?  As soon as I opened the package my dogs were paying attention.  I had set the package aside so I could read you enclosed material and make some notes.  I turned my back on the package for just a moment and one of my dogs, Magnum, was head first in it and grabbing the Dura Ball!  He loves it so much.  It took him some time to figure out how to carry it, he is a smaller dog and the Dura Ball we received is for larger dogs. That didn't stop him from figuring it out.  He spent some time barking and whining at it  before he figured out that the whole thing doesn't have to go into his mouth. He loves it so much, he brought it to bed with us last night.

Ruby tried out the Hartz Dura Play Ball   She loved how soft it was and she loved the squeak it makes.



Anna grabbed the Hartz Tuff Stuff Nose Diver. 
Magnum joined in the fun
Now it was the big boys turn, Remmie decided to take over the Hartz Tuff Stuff Nose Diver.  This was safe hunting for him.  Even though he is a hunting breed, he is scared to death of rifles and guns.

Both of these great toys was given a Two Paws Up vote for barkarific enjoyment from all 6 of my dogs.
THANKS HARTZ

For more information on these toys and many more, Visit www.hartz.com or at www.hartz.com/holiday/toys.html to learn more about all Hartz products.

Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive