Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Clean and Green Set from Give A Green Bag

$38 plus S&H
Get your laundry done for pennies per load! Clean your home without using harmful chemicals! The Clean and Green set gives you up to three years of completely eco-friendly washing—cleaning and softening your clothes without any harmful chemicals, PLUS detergent-free cleaning around the house. Instructions for use are included.

For your laundry: GreenWash Ball
• Easy to use! Simply toss it into your washer with your laundry and go.
• Composed of natural ceramics contained in a plastic non-toxic sphere
• Antibacterial and hypo-allergenic
• Leaves clothes smelling fresh
• Just 1 GreenWash Ball equals the cleaning of 25 bottles of laundry soap

For almost everything else: Soapberry Nuts
• A natural alternative to manufactured, chemical detergents
• Ancient Indian cleaning agent has only recently received notice in the US
• Soapberry nuts contain saponin, a natural disinfectant when immersed in water.
• Many uses for cleaning around your house –
• Safe on windows, clothes, hair and even sensitive skin!
Clean, fresh clothes for just 3 cents per wash!



Giving Back
A portion of the sale of each Clean and Green Bag goes directly to Safe Kids Worldwide. Safe Kids Worldwide is the first and only international organization dedicated solely to preventing unintentional childhood injury.


Suzanne at Give A Green Bag has graciously provided me with at Clean and Green Set to review. 
The set includes the Green Wash Ball and a Bag of Soapberry Nuts.
I am always in search of products that are Eco Friendly and that WORK!  I have found both with this set. 
I really wanted to put the Green Wash Ball to a all out test, so the first load of wash I did was my husbands dirty socks.
Result: Clean and Fresh Smelling !
Next was a load of bath towels, same results.  Very clean feeling, no residue and a wonderful fresh scent. No Perfumes !
I have very sensitive skin and have always had a problem with perfumes and other additives in laundry soaps, even some that are labeled for baby clothing is too harsh for me.

I have been fascinated with Soapberry Nuts since I first heard of them last year. I have discovered that they not only work very well as a laundry soap, they make a great all purpose cleaner for around your home.   
"Soapberry Nuts contain saponin, a natural disinfectant when immersed in water.
I found a simple "recipe" for boiling down some Soap Nuts and making a liquid solutions to use on windows, counters and hand soap.  Soapberry Nuts are even safe to use as a shampoo for you and your pets!
Talk about a product that does a lot!
When the Soapberry Nuts are used up, when they turn grey and mushy, you can toss them into the compost pile.
Since Soapberry Nuts do not suds up a bunch, it is easy to use as a all purpose cleaner.  I mixed up some liquid and used about 3 Tablespoons in some warm water and cleaned my kitchen floor. I am very pleased with how clean the floor looks and I don't see any film.
I highly recommend the Clean and Green Set  


Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive