Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Bialetti Aeternum 10 1/4" Saute Pan


I was thrilled to receive a Bialetti aeternum Nonstick Saute pan to review.  
Can a pan be Pretty?  Yes !  I am very impressed with the appearance.  I have never purchased anything Red, but I love the wonderful color now.  The 10 1/4" pan is just the right size for most of the meals I cook and the performance was wonderful.  No sticking and easy clean up.

Bialetti aeternum pans are make in three layers, Nano-Ceramic Nonstick on top, Aluminum in the interior and Hi-Temp Silicone on the exterior. They are also ECO FRIENDLY.
PFOA FREE
PTFE FREE
Cadmium FREE
Here's the information off the back of the package:
"Nano-Ceramic is a water-based coating made of titanium and suspended silicate micro-particles (the main components of glass); one of the purest, most ecological materials in nature.  It's cured at a very low temperature, and can withstand temperatures up to 750 F without deteriorating.  It resists scratches and abrasions, and offers a smooth, compact and uniform surface that makes it easier to clean.  It's white color provides a unique and extraordinary cooking experience.,.. like cooking in your own plate."

As with most other Non-Stick cookware, it is recommended that you use plastic or wooden tools in order to guarantee the best performance.

Bialetti offers several fine lines of cookware, even some with Polka Dots !
You can find Bialetti on Facebook!


Overall, I love this pan and I highly recommend it.

Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive