Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Udderly Smooth Review

One think I can't stand is Smelly, Sticky, Greasy Lotion. 
YUCK, YUCK, YUCK !!
Lotion is not a once in a while "oh, I think I need some lotion" need for me, It's a all the time REQUIREMENT !
I suffer from the effects of Eczema, extreme dry skin, and the lotions I need to use can not be smelly, sticky or greasy.
Many added fragrances only irritate Eczema and if the lotion is too greasy it traps in too much moisture and cause an outbreak.  Strange, but true, too much moisture causes outbreaks for Eczema sufferers.
The GREAT FOLKS at UDDERLY SMOOTH sent me a care box of some of their products to try out.
I LOVE THEM !
Not one of the lotions they sent me is Smelly, Sticky or Greasy. Even my Husband likes them.





I was first introduced to Udderly Smooth Udder Cream about 17 years ago when we started raising dairy goats.  Yes, Udderly Smooth was first developed for using on cow udders.  It really is effective in keeping dairy cows and goats free of wind chapped udders and it kept my hands feeling great during those -10 degree days out in the milking shed.  I often used it on my children's cheeks to keep them from getting wind chapped while out doing the "chores".




Here's what Udderly Smooth sent me:
 Udderly SMOOth® Foot Cream with Shea Butter for Dry Feet moisturizes, smooths roughness and softens dry feet. Helps get feet ready for summer sandal season and smooth winter dry skin.


A lighter more daily moisturizer than Udderly Smooth® Udder Cream.


Original Udderly Smooth® Udder Cream is a greaseless, stainless water-based moisturizer with a light fresh fragrance.
and........
several trial packs to share with friends and family
Udderly Smooth has been made in the USA for over 30 years !

They all state they are "Lightly Scented" and they really are.  Very lightly scented, yeah !
I have been using the Foot Cream with Shea Butter every night and can really see and feel the difference already.

Here's just a little bit of information directly from the Udderly Smooth Website:

"Udderly Smooth® Udder Cream Company Information"

"Family owned and operated, Redex Industries, has manufactured Udderly Smooth® products for over 30 years. Manufactured under the direct guidance of Bill Kennedy, CEO and Registered Pharmacist. Originally invented for use on dairy cows and now used for dry and chapped skin
Udderly Smooth® Udder Cream was originally invented in Ohio use on dairy cows under harsh conditions. Now used for dry and chapped skin on people worldwide . Product uses also include:
* Dry and chapped skin
* As a shaving lotion
* Diabetes skin care
* Hand and Foot Syndrome- a side effect of chemotherapy drugs
* Chamois cream for bicyclists
* Needlework and quilting"
"THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT DISEASE" and I will add, neither is my post, I found the Udderly Smooth Udder Cream has relieved some of the pain and discomfort I suffer from the effects of Eczema, but I am not stating that I have any professional knowledge or expertise.

Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive