Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Husky 13pc PowerTek Precision Screwdriver Set



The wonderful folks at Husky sent me a complimentary 13-piece Powertek Precision Screwdriver Set to review.
This would make a GREAT stocking stuffer for any DIY'er on your gift list.  I love the size, fits in my hand firmly without being too bulky.  I have some nerve damage in my arms and hands and trying to hold onto large bulky tools is very difficult.  I had no problems with this set.  I put it to work right a way.  I tighten the loose knobs on my desk and kitchen cabnits.  Worked great.  It runs off of two AAA batteries which give it enough power to do light jobs.  I would try to use it on any Big type of job, but for the little ones, it is great.
The packaging and color are very attractive and the size is perfect for slipping into a stocking.
Thank You Husky!

Here's some information from the Husky Website:
The Husky 13pc PowerTek Precision Screwdriver Set is a great addition to any tool set. It has a soft touch forward and reverse switch and an ergonomic design. It is perfect for electronics and other small devices. Easy for most precise jobs.
13-Piece Powertek™ Precision Cordless Screwdriver Set - ($9.88)

* Easy to Grip, Soft Touch, Forward and Reverse Precision Cordless Screwdriver Set
* Ideal for Toys, Electronics, Eyeglasses, Hobbies, Crafts and More
* Contains 12 Multiple Use Mini Bits with a Single Tool Design
* Includes Easy Use Bit Storage Case
* Ready to Use with 2 - AAA Batteries
*Guaranteed Forever


Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive