Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Biokleen Super Concentrated All Purpose Cleaner & Degreaser

 Biokleen

Super Concentrated All Purpose Cleaner & Degreaser

Dilute with Water & Clean:
Biokleen All Purpose Cleaner is super concentrated to cut through the toughest grease and dirt without the use of toxic chemicals. Safe for most types of surfaces, works in cold water and leaves no harsh residues or fumes behind.
• 3x More Concentrated
• For any cleaning job in and outside the home
• No harsh fumes
• Safe for gray water and septic tanks

*above information is from the Biokleen website
******************************

I was so please when the great people at Biokleen offered to send me a HUGE 32oz bottle of their Concentrated All Purpose Cleaner.
One of our goals this year is to rid our home of all the nasty toxins and chemicals we have used in the past for cleaning our home.  Biokleen has help us take on more step towards that goal.
Our kitchen is set up on a gray water system and we have to be very careful what we allow to go into the holding ditch, our free range chicken drinks from that ditch (I don't know why, there is fresh water available) and we wouldn't want to harm her with a bunch of toxins and chemicals.
I put the cleaner to the test on our dinner mess. The top of the Biokleen Cleaner has a measuring cup and the scent is a soft citrus smell.  Following the instructions on the bottle, I mixed 2 Tablespoons of cleaner with a gallon of water and went to work.
First I tackled the stove top, pots and pans. 
 Before, YUCK! What you see is red palm oil, which is a thick oil that leaves everything it touches yellow.

AFTER !
The Concentrated cleaner was fantastic at cutting through the grease on the pans, glass bowl and stove top. I was very pleased with the results, red palm oil can be difficult to remove.  
I finished up the dishes from dinner, again, great results.  I was very happy that there was no oily feeling on any of the dishes.
I just couldn't stop myself, I had some mixture left so I hit the refrigerator. The photo's didn't turn out well, but if you look real close you can see the dirt on the first photo and than NO DIRT on the second!

Since I still had some mixture left after doing the refrigerator, I hit the floors, table top, cupboard doors and finally the sink.


Nice and shiny sink! I loved how easily it cleaned everything up and rinsed off without using a lot of water.
2 Tablespoons and a gallon of water cleaned my entire kitchen!

More to love about Biokleen Concentrated Cleaner:
No artificial colors or fragrances
Contains plant and/or mineral derived ingredients

Thank you Biokleen for letting me try your product.


Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive