Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

INKtastic Personalized Gifts for Everyone


Personalized Gifts for Everyone

Valentines Day is fast approaching and INKtastic makes it so easy to find the gifts you need for everyone.
The great people at INKtastic sent me several of their items to review.







I chose items from their Personalized Unique Gift Ideas line
and 
ALL OF THIS WAS UNDER $25.00 !
All with my personal Logo!


INKtastic's website made it very easy to design my items using my own files.  You don't need your own files to come up with some great gifts, INKtastic also offer lots of pre-made designs to chose from.  The hardest part was trying to decide on what item and how I wanted to design it, there are so many great choices.  
I am VERY pleased with all the products I received and I am VERY, VERY pleased with the extremely fast processing and shipping time. I received my order within a week of placing my order.

The quality of the products is fantastic, the printing is very clear and the colors are perfect.  

The Personalized Tote Bags would make a perfect gift for every Eco-Friendly person on you gift list, I found mine very useful for trips to the library, grocery store and garage sale hopping. Bring your own bags wherever your go.  
The Round Metal Key Chain turned out great.  I love the size and how well my logo stands out on it.  The chain and key ring are not flimsy or weak, it should hold up very well for a long time.  
The Mouse Pad is my favorite.  I love the size, 7 1/2 x 9 inches, and how well my computer mouse slides around on it.  Since I haven't had it for that long, I can't report on how well the printing will hold up, but It doesn't look like it would wear off.
All of the items I received are High Quality, not thin, weak, poorly designed or flimsy.  
Thank you INKtastic for the great products and the GREAT service.

Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive