Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gunther Gifts, Find great gifts for Valentines Day or Anyday


 "We pride ourselves on serving you in all your gift-giving and engraving needs. Personalized gifts hold a special meaning to the recipient. It demonstrates that you went the extra mile to select a unique gift that shows you care. Special occasions and milestones memorialized in a personalized gift are cherished and last a lifetime. Birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, births, graduations, new jobs, promotions, corporate gifts, client and employee appreciation, safety awards, holidays, new car, new home, religious events, are just a few ideas in which a personalized gift is appropriate and appreciated."



********************

Gunther Gifts sent me a great package of a few of their engraved products,
a baseball, flasks and Zippo lighters
Look at the beautiful engraving, It is so much more detailed than my photo's will show.






These are not "cheap" products like I have seen elsewhere, the lighter is a Zippo, the Baseball is a Rawlings, and the Flask is a cute little replica of a Jerry Can like the one strapped on the back of my husbands Jeep CJ.


Each gift arrived in a nice gift box.
I love the baseball, it is engraved with
"Most Valuable Blogger, Jaime Payne, Delta, Colorado"
Isn't that neat!
My grandson wants to steal it, but it's mine, mine.

Gunther Gifts has a wide variety of wonderful engraved gifts for everyone and anyone.  
Look at these

Toasting Champagne Flutes in a Vase




I bet some of you are planning a upcoming wedding.

or

You know a little one with a birthday around the corner



than, check out these trucks!

My items were all shipped within one week of ordering them, now that's fast.  I have waited for non-personalize products for months. Love their customer service and quick shipping.  I would recommend Gunther Gifts for all your gift giving. 


Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive