Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Candles 4 Less Spring Table Arrrangement Contest cont.....

Yesterday I posted the information for the Candles 4 Less Spring Table Arrangement Contest being held at the Candles 4 Less Website. Here's some more information and my photo's.


$8.99
Our 9 piece Wax-Filled Glass Votive Candles are perfect for Weddings, Restaurants,Churches, Home Décor and great for Special Events like Parties or Receptions.

These votive come already filled with unscented wax that is clean burning with lead free wicks.  As the wick burns the wax liquefies making them designed for optimum burn time.
Our Wax-Filled Glass Votive Candles are ideal and essentials as table decor, bridal shower gifts or wedding favors.
  • Size: 2.5" height x 2" (top) diameter/1.75" bottom diameter
  • Burn Time: 10 to 12 hours
  • 9 per Box
  • Filled with paraffin wax
  • Clean Burning
  • Smokeless
  • Lead Free Wicks

***********

What a wonderful time for this contest! Who isn't thinking about Spring ?
Spring is my favorite time of year and enjoying all the growing plants and flowers in the garden is a favorite pastime.  With this in mind, I used the set of  9pc Wax Filled GlassVotive Value Pack candles that Candles 4 Less sent me to do a review on to create my "Garden Tea Party".
This is what I've come up with:








I used 6 of the 9pc votives, some crystal coasters, pebbles from the last trip to Lake Superior, ribbon, small satin roses and lots of lace.

I am a Victorian at heart, anything and everything Victorian.
The era, the history, the homes all interest me and my Garden Tea Party arrangement reflects that love.

The candles are beautiful and add a lot of elegance to my arrangement.  Just need to add some cookies, or biscuits if I were in England, and I would be ready for tea with my grand daughters.

Candles 4 Less  carries a great selection of beautiful candles and accessories for all occasions, birthdays, weddings, Holidays and everyday use.  
Valentines day is fast approaching and what a fantastic addition some candles from Candles 4 Less would make to your Romantic Table Setting. If you don't need something romantic, what about fun?
 On Sale for $9.99

Thank you Candles 4 Less

Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive