Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cleopatra's Choice 100% Pure African Shea Butter

100% Pure African Shea Butter

  • Grade A
  • Fair Trade, Sustainable Farming Made
  • Raw, Unprocessed Shea Butter
  • 100% Pure, Natural & Organic
  • Highest Quality Shea Butter Guaranteed
  • Imported from Ghana, Africa

    Pure, unrefined Shea Butter has been prized for thousands of years for its hydrating and healing properties. Originating from the tropics of Africa, it is an excellent source of Vitamins A, E and F. Naturally highly concentrated, Shea Butter is the natural and economic choice to replenish your dry, damaged skin and make it feel softer and healthier than it has in years.

    Easily absorbed; Shea Butter is great for people of all skin types including those with skin sensitivities. Even mild enough for the delicate skin of a baby, its restorative properties promote skin elasticity which makes it the perfect solution for minimizing scars and stretch marks.

    The high vitamin A and E content of Shea Butter makes it an excellent ointment for sun-damaged or wrinkled skin. Shea Butter moisturizes skin while preventing premature wrinkles and eases your fine lines without clogging pores or leaving your skin greasy or shiny.

    The Vitamin F in Shea Butter works to protect and rejuvenate your rough, dry chapped skin. Not only good for the skin, it is also be used as a pomade to restore the luster and shine to dry, damaged and dull hair. Shea Butter even has a place in the first aid kit; its antiseptic properties make it the natural choice for treating burns and minor skin abrasions. 
  • above information is from the Cleopatra's Choice website
********************

Cleopatra's Choice carries a wide range of fine products for your whole body and one of their lines is  Shea Butters .
I have suffered and dealt with Eczema for over 20 years now and have found that products with shea butter  have been the most helpful during an outbreak, so I was thrilled when the folks at Cleopatra's Choice offered to send me some of their 100% Pure African Shea Butter to try out.

I have never used straight Shea Butter, nor ever seen pure shea butter, 100% Pure Shea Butter is THICK! I mean really thick. It is not a lotion that just pours out onto your hands, you have to scrap or press hard to get any out.  But once you use it, that won't matter to you at all. This stuff is GREAT!

I learned that if I scrap a small amount out and let it warm just a bit in my palms it will spread right on.  You do have to use a bit more pressure to get it to spread, unlike lotions, but the results are far superior.  Unlike lotions, it stays on! Lotions wash off too easily and if your like me, you have your hands in water throughout the day.  I have found I use a lot less Shea Butter than compared to the amount of lotions I have piled on my skin on some days. 

Winter is hard on skin, especially if you have eczema, but I am finding a lot of relief with this shea butter.
The one I received is a 16 oz plastic tub that I know is going to last throughout the winter.  
You can purchase it now on sale for $12.99.  Well worth it in my opinion. 
Cleopatra's Choice also carries Shea Butters in several scents,
Lavender, Lemongrass, Mango, Eucalyptus and Cucumber-Melon on sale right now for $8.99!

Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive