Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Life Tree Fresh and Natural Bathroom Cleaner



Committed to the Environment, and to Your Satisfaction - Founded by early pioneers in biodegradable cleaners, Life Tree was the first company in the U.S. to bring consumers a complete line of natural, biodegradable household cleaning products. In a world of compromise, Life Tree has always been distinguished by its commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. Made to perform as well (or better) that the mass-market alternatives, we stand behind all Life Tree products, and guarantee your satisfaction. 
 



Fresh + Natural Bathroom Cleaner
WITH TEA TREE + LAVENDER OILS
Tea tree + lavender oils give this versatile and highly effective cleaner a delightful herbal scent. And they do much more! They have natural properties that help control odor. Highly concentrated to clean and deodorize any washable surface, even items that come in contact with children and pets.
Life Tree Products can be purchased locally at many Natural Products Retailers, Health Food Stores, Or Online 
 *above information is from the LifeTree website
*****

I love it!   
The scent is very pleasant and it has a lot of cleaning power when it comes to scum.




Since it is concentrated, you only need to use a small amount.  If you can see the small off-white spot in the sink, that's the cleaner, you can see just how little is needed to clean a sink.  
I was surprised at how much it suds up considering I only used a small dab for the whole sink.
Nice clean and fresh sink!

There is so much to like about this product.  It's concentrated, it's biodegradable, it's phosphate free, it's safe to use around children and pets, no chlorine, artificial color or other environmentally harmful ingredients.
We have a septic system, so we have to be careful what we allow to be washed down the drains.  We also have a gray water system, our kitchen sink, dishwasher and washer drain into a gray water ditch, so we really have to be careful what goes down that drain.  I have free range chickens that drink from the gray water ditch and the last thing I want to do is pollute it with nasty chemicals. 
I love that it is also safe to use on any washable surface that comes in contact with children and pets, this is very important to me, I am trying to rid our home of all nasty chemicals. 
You can also use it on walls and floors, just add 1 Tablespoon to a GALLON of water. 
The 16 oz size is ONLY $5.75 !
Since you only use a little, this is going to last me a long time.  
This is a product that I would recommend to others.

Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive