Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

My Snowy Valentine Sculpture by Lenox

My Snowy Valentine Sculpture by Lenox

A romantic snowman sculpture. With a smile on his face, love in his heart and gifts in his hands, this little snowman can't wait for Valentine's Day! This charming sculpture is crafted by the artisans of Lenox in fine porcelain, trimmed with pure 24 karat gold and painted by hand.
Crafted of hand-painted Lenox fine porcelain accented with 24 karat gold Bears the Lenox hallmark Certificate of Authenticity Height: 3 3/4" Introduced 2001 Imported
Lenox Corporation is a market leader in quality tabletop, giftware and collectibles. The company markets its products under the Lenox, Dansk and Gorham brands. A shared commitment to quality and design puts our brands among the best known and respected in the industry. Collectively, we span 340 years of tabletop and giftware expertise.
*****************
I have been collecting Lenox figurines for years and was so please when Lenox sent me the "My Snowy Valentine" sculpture to review.  I'm not surprised with the quality and beauty of this sculpture, each piece I own is of top quality and beautifully detailed just like the new "My Snowy Valentine". 

My love of Lenox begun when I was a young girl and my father purchase a small girl figurine for me for my birthday.  It still brings back precious memories each time I look at it.  
Let Lenox help you build some memories for your loved ones this Valentines Day, you can purchase this beautiful piece on the Lenox Website for $19.90

Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive