Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Jess' Bee Natural Lip Balm and Shea Butter Lotions

Eco-Conscious Skin Care

"Our mission is to operate an earth-conscious business that provides the highest quality all-natural skin care products at affordable prices. Not only do we make a natural product, we run our business the same way. Every single sheet of paper we use, from invoices to marketing material, is post-consumer recycled.
We live naturally and our products reflect our ideals. We believe through awareness and conservation, we all can make a difference in the world and our environment. With the help of our business, we hope to share this ideal with our customers and continue affecting the earth in a positive way as a “Beauty Conscious” company."

"I stumbled into this business by accident. Several years ago, I found a basic lip balm recipe and started mixing various batches in my kitchen. I shared it with friends and was pleasantly surprised when they started asking for more! It was a hit! I saw the business potential and, with a small loan from my family, started Jess' Bee Natural in 1998.
I designed my label and display case and found wholesalers to supply the raw materials. Before long my product was in local stores. Being in the skin care business keeps you cognizant of the fact that everything you put on your skin is absorbed into your body and blood stream. With this in mind, all of our ingredients are pure and natural and they are chosen for their healing and moisturizing properties. Our products are produced in small batches and are hand poured to ensure their quality."


Shea Butter Lotion - Tangerine

It smells like sunshine!  Made from raw shea butter, you can use this waterless lotion from head to toe. 4 oz tin.

Ingredients: Sweet almond Oil, raw shea butter, vitamin e, tangerine essential oil.
Not for people with nut or latex allergies.


Lip Balms $3.00
Shea Butter Lotions $8.00

above information is from Jess' Bee Natural website

**********************

Jess' Bee Natural was kind enough to send me 2 lip balms, Peppermint and Grapefruit, and a trial size Tangerine Shea Butter Lotion.
The scent of all three of the items is wonderful, not over powering, just the right amount of fragrance.
The Lip Balms are very smooth and glide right on.  I was very pleased with the Grapefruit, I don't think I would have ever chosen this one on my own, so I was surprised at how much I Love It.
I can't say enough great things about the Shea Butter Lotion they sent me.  Wonderful light Tangerine scent that is easy to apply and lasted a long time.
I suffer from eczema and have found one of the best products that works for me is Shea Butter. Other shea butter lotions I have tried are so full of other ingredients and loaded with un-natural fragrances that it only makes the eczema break out more, Jess' Shea Butter helped heal up my last breakout within a few days.
Thank you Jess' Bee Natural for letting me try your products.
I would recommend them to everyone.
Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive