Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Electronic Cigarette Inc Vapor King Electronic Cigarettes


$54.95

Vapor King™ Electronic Cigarette

Duo ProThe Vapor King is the Award Winning smoking sensation that offers the user the ability to enjoy a cigarette that is free of tar, tobacco, smoke and many of the other chemicals and substances found in traditional cigarettes.
The cartridges and eLiquid are available in different strengths such as high, medium, low and non-nicotine. There are several different flavor eLiquids available that you can refill your vapor king with such as tobacco, menthol, cherry, strawberry, apple, vanilla, chocolate, cappuccino and more. We are also pleased to announced optional USA Vapor King cartridges filled in the USA now available for purchase.
The Vapor King™ Electronic Cigarette is built with the highest quality components available and delivers massive vapor production, unmatched quality, and accessories galore! The Vapor King was even voted top Electronic Cigarette brand by a number of independent reviewers. You will not be dissapointed with the Vapor King™
The Vapor King (Single) Starter Kit
Kit Includes:
  • 1 VK Battery
  • 1VK Atomizer
  • 1 5-pack of Cartridges (Your choice of strength & flavor, prefilled or empty)
  • 1 Free bottle of eLiquid (Non-Nicotine Tobacco Flavored)
  • 1 Home Outlet Charger
  • 1 Users Manual
  • 1 Gift Box
You must be over the legal age in your state to buy and/or use this product with a nicotine option. If you have a demonstrated allergy or sensitivity to nicotine or any combination of inhalants, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma consult your physician before using this product.
Do you own a retail location and would to market our product in your area?electroniccigarettesinc.com also has a Electronic Cigarette Wholesale Program
*****************
Smoking, what can I say. It is a dirty, disgusting, filthy habit. No, it's more than a habit, it's an addiction!  One I suffer from.
Electronic Cigarettes have been around for several years, yet, I have just learned about them.
Like I said in an earlier post, my husband and I have smoked for 30 years and have tried to quit at least once a year during those 30 years.  One of the biggest reasons, the kids.  Exposing them to second hand smoke is a big concern to me and now I we have been blessed through the last 10 years with 8, and counting, grand kids that I don't want to expose to my second hand smoke. 
Because of my weakness to give up my addiction, I wrote to electroniccigarettesinc.com and asked if they would let me do a review on their products.  I was thrilled when they accepted my offer.  They also sent me some Cappuccino flavored E-Liquid to refill the cartridges with.  Yes, you can refill the cartridges 2-3 times, it is not recommended to refill them more than that due to a possible bacteria buildup.
I enjoy the Cappuccino flavor and I liked that I could refill one cartridge with the non-nicotine tobacco flavor and use that one to cut back on my nicotine consumption. I switched off which cartridge I was using in hopes of weaning myself of nicotine.  It's too early to tell if that is going to work, but I like the belief that I'm smoking less.After a week of use, here is my list of Pro's and Con's:

Pro's
*No yucky Cigarette Smell on me or my house *No Cigarette Smoke *No burning eyes *No Tar
*No Flame *No dirty ashtrays *I have control over nicotine level consumption *easy to refill
*No exposing others to your second hand smoke


Con's
*Unit is heavier and a bit thicker than a regular cigarette, takes some getting used to.
*Starter Kit only comes with one battery, so you have to hope it doesn't go dead on you in the middle of the day. *It's a 3 part e cigarette, battery, atomizer and cartridge so it's long. *No USB charger

Very few con's at this point.  Using the unit did get more comfortable after using it for a few days, but it is heavy and thicker than a regular cigarette and you have to hold a button while you inhale, that took some time to get used to.  As far as the flavor, it was very pleasant and I'm surprised at how much I like the Cappuccino flavor.  After only two days of using the unit I found that I enjoyed the flavor of it over a regular cigarette.



I AM NOT promoting, advertising or suggesting that anyone smoke or start using Electronic Cigarettes, nor am I suggesting the electronic cigarettes will help you quit or anything else, my goal is to educate myself and others about the use of an alternative means of satisfying their nicotine addiction.

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING is clearly marked on the box as well as
"This product is not a smoking cessation and it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any desease.  This product has not been evaluated by Food and Drugs Administration."


Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive