Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Custom Engraved Jewelry Tags by Charm Factory






Imagine what it would be like if you could easily add your name, signature or logo to your personal creations. Custom jewelry tags add a special touch to brand your work and add contact information for future sales (even after the packaging has been discarded). Your customers then do more selling for you by wearing the tag on their bracelet, necklace, purse, cellphone and more!
Charm Factory's jewelry tags are custom engraved, not stamped, so the process is quick and easy. You probably already know that stamping your own tags can be an arduous process with expensive set up fees, long wait times for a quote and a die, and then you have to do all the hammering yourself on an anvil. Our rotary engraving machine has a very precise diamond tip, so detail is much finer than a stamp or a laser engraver, where fine details are lost. 

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/CharmFactory
Twitter - http://twitter.com/charm_factory


 *above information is from the Charm Factory website
************


I was very pleased with the quality of the Custom Jewelry Tags Charm Factory made just for me. Not only did they have the perfect size for my bracelets, they had a tag that matches my business card colors.  The tags I chose where the Copper Black Oxide Tags , how perfect can you get!!


Look at how well the tag matches up with my business cards.

When I was told about this new service they are providing I was so excited, what a fantastic finishing touch to all my jewelry and I love how it makes my pieces of jewelry look even that much more professional.  I added a tag to my sterling silver and black freshwater pearl creation and I love it.

Charm factory made it so easy to order.  All I had to do was email them with what I wanted and they made it happen, and very quickly too. 

Charm factory offers the Custom Engraved Jewelry Tags in several sizes and shapes.




Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive