Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Breathe Fresh E Cigarette

http://www.breathefreshecigs.com/


Basic Starter Kit $69.99
Our electronic cigarettes are constructed in two pieces which consist of the cartridge and the battery.
This revolutionary two-piece design allows for ease of use when changing cartridges since each cartridge has a built in atomizer which means no cleaning or maintenance is needed – just screw out the old cartridge and screw in the new replacement and you’re ready to Breathe Fresh again!
Each cartridge has approximately 300 puffs which is equivalent to 1 – 2 packs of conventional cigarettes. You'll know the cartridge needs replacing when the flavor upon inhalation is weak and has a burnt taste.
Includes:
2 Lithium ion rechargeable electronic cigarette batteries
1 USB home charger kit
5 Nicotine cartridges
1 Breathe Fresh e-cigarette manual


Breathe Fresh electronic cigarettes was founded by an avid group of technology enthusiasts who were intrigued by this new device called the e cigarette.

Our electronic cigarettes were born out of a desire to provide the best quality e cigs on the market while making it affordable for the average smoker. The way we see things at Breathe Fresh is very simple, we all have enough stress in our daily lives to deal with and for those of us that turn to a traditional cigarette for some relief would really enjoy this new way to get our fix.

At Breathe Fresh e cigarettes, we hope to one day replace every traditional cigarette with an electronic cigarette, and we intend to do this one Breathe Fresh e-cig at a time!
Warning: Nicotine is highly addictive. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or mitigate any disease or condition. You must be over the age of 18 to buy and/or use this product with a nicotine option. If you have a demonstrated allergy or sensitivity o nicotine or any combination of inhalants, if you are pregnant or breast feeding, or if you have heart disease, diabetes, high bold pressure, asthma, consult your physician before using this product.
**************************** 

Breathe Fresh Electronic Cigarette was kind enough to send me the Basic Starter Kit  to review and share their information with my readers.  Electronic cigarettes have been on the market for some time now and I decided that for my health and those around me that I would give them a try.  

The price always stopped me from purchasing electronic cigarettes in the past, but once I figured out how much I spend on "regular" cigarettes each week vs the starter kit cost I realized it came out about the same. The cost of the regular cigarettes I purchase can be as much as $40.00, the cost of the starter kit is $69.99, that's only a $29.99 difference to get started, that's cheaper than other nicotine replacement aids on the market. The best part, once you have the starter kit all you need to purchase is the replacement cartridges and the cost of them is A LOT CHEAPER than "regular" cigarettes. 
A 5 pack of replacement cartridges sell for $12.49, or $2.50 each, and if I only use one cartridge a day vs a pack of cigarettes at $5.00 a pack,  that's a savings of $2.50 a day, $17.50 a week, $70.00 a month!  


Each cartridge is equal to about 12 to 15 "regular" cigarettes, but I found they equaled closer to a pack for me.  I don't know if it is because I usually let cigarettes burn up in the ashtray or what, but the cartridge lasted me a entire day and I normally smoke about 20 cigarettes a day.  The flavor is very enjoyable and you can purchase refills in tobacco, vanilla, coffee and apple flavor. 

The case is a great accessory, it keeps your spare battery charged and holds spare cartridges. Once your battery goes dead, you simply pop it into the charging slot in the case and the case will recharge it while you are using the second battery. At the end of the day, I simply recharge the case and I'm good to go the next day. 

In the short time I have been using the Breathe Fresh electronic cigarettes I've have several people question me about them and I only have positive things to say about them at this point.
I love that the house doesn't smell, my clothes don't smell, the car doesn't smell, I'm not exposing others to my second hand smoke and I can't get my nicotine fix anywhere!

I AM NOT promoting, advertising or suggesting that anyone smoke or start using Electronic Cigarettes, nor am I suggesting the electronic cigarettes will help you quit smoking or anything else, my goal is to educate myself and others about the use of an alternative means of satisfying their nicotine addiction.

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING is clearly marked on the box   
Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive