Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

ePuffer Electronic Cigarette


ePuffer Colibri Micro Electronic Cigarette Starter kit - New!


The Colibri Arrives:
The wait is over! World's smallest two-piece electronic cigarette is in-stock and shipping now!

It is small, sleek and stylish with its own portable and elegant looking charging pack, and for the first time offers smooth draw and doses of nicotine similar to traditional tobacco cigarettes.


The new ePuffer Colibri Micro electronic cigarette is a third generation high tech non-flammable product developed to provide smokers with a clean alternative to smoking. The patented two piece ( Disposable Atomized Cartridge + Battery) design allows smokers to always enjoy the same quality taste over a long period of time as each cartridge has a built-in atomizer.  It contains, no carbon monoxide, no tar, or other chemicals found while smoking regular tobacco cigarettes. It looks, feels and tastes like a real cigarette.
holding colibri ecigarette pack


The Colibri comes with a choice of nicotine content, from 1.2mg down to 0.3mg or no nicotine at all. For example, if a person smokes a traditional cigarette with a 1.2mg of nicotine, they are likely to choose the 1.2mg cartridge for their Colibri.
The Colibri also has a slim and elegant-looking charging pack. A user must charge the pack and then it will keep the batteries constantly charged. The pack can hold two batteries and five atomized cartridges. It is slim so will fit in a pocket or purse.



COLIBRI MICRO Starter Kit Content
  • Colibri electronic cigarette protective travel and battery charging slim pack
  • The pack is made from high quality ABS plastic with Silk-feel soft coating
  • Two Lithium Rechargeable Batteries (Ø= 7.8mm, battery+cartridge length: 84mm )
  • Five Premium Tobacco Flavor Atomized Nicotine Cartridges
  • Universal AC/USB Battery / Slim Pack Charger 110/240V
  • Power Line Cable
  • Instruction Manual
Each Colibri Atomized Cartridge is equivalent of 12 - 15 regular tobacco cigarettes.

ePuffer® is a Global company and world leader in electronic cigarette manufacturing industry with Headquarters in North America, United Kingdom and China.
We offer a full range of electronic smoking devices to over one million smokers in 26 countries.
We design, manufacture and distribute electronic cigarettes, electronic cigars, electronic pipes, e-liquid, cartridges and accessories. Through the large variety of products that we develop, we have become an integral part of how people enjoy their smoke free lives.
All content including the ePuffer® logo, and registered trademarks ePuffer®, ePuff® and EAZE® are property of ePuffer International Inc.

ePuffer Electronic Cigarette Blog

 

********************** 

I AM NOT promoting, advertising or suggesting that anyone smoke or start using Electronic Cigarettes, nor am I suggesting the electronic cigarettes will help you quit or anything else, my goal is to educate myself and others about the use of an alternative means of satisfying their nicotine addiction.

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING is clearly marked on the box 

ePuffer Electronic Cigarette was kind enough to send me the Colibri Starter Kit to review and share their information with my readers.  Electronic cigarettes have been on the market for some time now and I decided that for my health and those around me that I would give them a try.  

The price always stopped me from purchasing electronic cigarettes in the past, but once I figured out how much I spend on "regular" cigarettes each week vs the starter kit cost I realized it came out about the same.  The best part, once you have the starter kit all you need to purchase is the replacement cartridges and the cost of them is A LOT CHEAPER than "regular" cigarettes. A 5 pack of replacement cartridges sell for $14.95 or $2.99 each and if I only use one cartridge a day vs a pack of cigarettes at $5.00 a pack,  that's a savings of $2.01 a day, $14.07 a week, $56.28 a month!  


Each cartridge is equal to about 12 to 15 "regular" cigarettes, but I found they equaled closer to a pack for me.  I don't know if it is because I usually let cigarettes burn up in the ashtray or what, but the cartridge lasted me a entire day and I normally smoke about 20 cigarettes a day. 


I really like the size of these, other electronic cigarettes are larger and heavier and took a longer time to get used to.  These are very close to the size of a regular cigarette and weigh less that other electronic cigarettes I've tried.  


The case is a great addition also, It's small and fits in my purse perfectly, not much larger than my cell phone.  The case keeps your spare battery charged and holds 4 spare cartridges and the one you are using.  Once your battery goes dead, the case will recharge it and you use the second battery.  I find I need to use both batteries during a normal day.  I plug it in each night to make sure both batteries are ready to go the next day.


 
Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive