Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Colorevolution Mineral Makeup

all natural mineral makeup - one color does it all

Colorevolution Starter Kit $29.99
2 All Natural Mineral Foundations - See perfection in your reflection...with our all-natural mineral
foundation powder. The weightless powder gives your skin a
healthy radiance. This foundation contains no fragrances or
preservatives. It also provides a natural sunscreen!
1 All Natural Mineral Blush - See perfection in your reflection...with our all-natural mineral
blush. The weightless powder gives your skin a healthy radiance. It
is made with Green Tea Extract rich in antioxidants. This blush
contains no fragrances or preservatives. It also provides a natural
sunscreen.
2 All Natural Mineral Eyeshadows
1 Eye Shadow Primer - Get a smooth and silky matte
finish by using our
revolutionary Eye Primer.
1 Pro Foundation Blush Brush
1 Pro Eyeshadow/Contour Brush



"Colorevolution's all natural mineral makeup will bring out your natural beauty allowing your skin to naturally oxygenate itself!  Finally.....makeup that is actually good for your skin! "

*above information is from the Colorevolution website

******************

I know mineral makeup has been around for awhile, but this is my first experience with using it.  Boy, did I learn a lot!  And I learned I LOVE MINERAL MAKEUP!
I couldn't believe how easy it is to use, it was quicker for me to apply than my old stuff and I am very pleased with how "natural" it looks.
The kit Marissa sent me was the Light to Medium starter kit, the shades have worked perfectly with my skin tones and covered up the redness I have.
I was shocked at how much such a little amount of powder can cover up.  
Unlike liquid foundation, Mineral Foundation does not leave streaks, fingerprints and those awful lines along your jaw bone. 
I also learned that Mineral Makeup "warms" up to your skin.  After about a hour, you notice that the tint gets a little darker as it mixes with your natural oils and enhances the appearance and smoothness.
The makeup feels very light on my face and I forget I have it on.  My eyes have been very sensitive to other products and I have experienced no problems with these eye shadows irritating them.
The price for the kit is very affordable and shipping was very quick.  The sizes are ample and should last me a long time since you only have to use a tiny bit.  

Thank you Marissa!
 
Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive