Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Drinkwell Pet Fountains


The Drinkwell® Platinum pet fountain is the ultimate in style and design. This all new design utilizes the same patented free-falling stream of water as the original Drinkwell® which entices pets to drink more, keeping them happy, healthy and hydrated. The Platinum features; a new snap on lid to prevent accidental removal, a pre-filter to catch large particles before they reach the motor, and a new submersible pump for nearly silent operation. With the same quality that consumers have come to rely on, the Drinkwell® Platinum is a culmination of 10 years experience in making pet fountains.
Proven to benefit your pet's health, the Drinkwell® Pet Fountains are a great way to show your pets just how much you care. Our research shows that one of the best ways to improve your pet's health is to get them to drink more water. And the best way to do that is with the Drinkwell® Pet Fountain. By using a 5-inch falling stream of water, the pet fountain continually aerates your pet's water with healthful oxygen. A charcoal filter also removes bad tastes and odors, giving your pet the best possible - and most appealing - way to stay hydrated!


*the above information is from the Veterinary Ventures website


************
The fantastic folks at  Veterinary Ventures  sent my doggy herd The Drinkwell® Platinum Pet Fountain to test out.  
If you don't know, I have 3 cats and 6 dogs, yes 6.  3 mini dachshunds, 1 mini chihuahua, 1 yellow lab and a collie mix.
Each of them has a special place in our hearts and their health is very important to us.  While web surfing for new doggy dishes, I found Veterinary Ventures site and was fascinated with their products.  The Drink Fountains looked like the perfect fit and solution for my home and for my doggies.  
You can image how much water 6 dogs go through everyday, so I am filling their water bowl all day long.  Even tho I wash the water bowl at least once a day and use fresh water ever time I refill their bowl, I sometimes see a slimmy film in the bottom of the bowl.  
We live in a very rural area and our water supply is good, but it is managed by the city and they have to dump chlorine and who knows what else into the water supply to keep it "healthy".  I don't like the taste, so I image the dogs don't really either.  
The Drinkwell® Platinum pet fountain was very easy to put together and start using.  The size is perfect and fits great in the kitchen without taking up any more room than a regular water dish for large dogs.  Now they can enjoy fresh filtered water just like I do.
There was no problem with getting them to use it, the puppy thought it was fun sticking her nose in the falling water.  
I was afraid water might get everywhere, but that isn't the case.  I have had no problems with that or anything else.  The dogs love it.

Here's a link to where you can purchase the Drinkwell Pet Fountains ONLINE.  And here's the link to where you can purchase them at a Store Near You.
 Right now at Amazon, you can get the Drinkwell Original Pet Fountain for $32.20 plus shipping or the Platinum Model for $44.20 plus shipping. 
 
Join their Facebook fan page, they often feature giveaways there for free fountains, accessories etc... 







Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive