Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Capresso Froth Pro Automatic Milk Frother


Designed to create thick and rich frothed milk for cappuccinos, steamed milk for café lattes, and frothy hot chocolate, the new Capresso froth PRO automatic milk frother produces professional quality results with a quick touch of a button. Three temperature settings – hot, warm and cold, open up a variety of options for delicious beverages with a creative touch. This stand-alone appliance is an ideal complement to any coffee maker, espresso machine or the hot chocolate lover! The unit features a black pitcher along with a black base with stainless steel accents and illuminated touch pad buttons. The smart design includes dual auto shut-off for safety and a storage compartment in the bottom of the base to hold the two frothing discs and one heating disc that come with the unit.
Features and Benefits
  • Unique frothing disk (patent pending) delivers maximum milk froth
  • Dual auto shut-off for safe operation
  • Large Capacity- 8 oz for frothing or 12 oz for heating without frothing\
  • Three temperature settings: cold, hot, warm
  • Scratch resistant non-stick milk pitcher with stay cool handle
  • Three illuminated operating buttons
  • Two frothing disks / One heating disk
  • Dishwasher safe removable milk pitcher with see-through lid
 Capresso froth PRO, Model #202.04 $59.99

You can purchase the Capresso Froth Pro at Capresso  

*******

Capresso was kind enough to send me the Froth Pro to review.  I love my coffee and I am a heavy coffee and tea consumer and take both with cream or milk, so the Froth Pro has added a fun new way for me to enjoy my morning coffee.  Simple to use and easy to set up, works just as described.  All you have to do is pour in your cold milk, plug it in and select how you want your milk prepared.  There are 3 choices, cold, warm and hot.  
The Froth Pro comes with an attachment to froth or just heat milk without frothing.  

Step One:
Snap in the Frothing or heating disk in the bottom of the Pitcher and Pour in the Milk





Step Two:
Place lid on top, plug unit in and make your selection of cold, warm or hot



Step Three:
The unit has a auto shut-off when it is finished. Spoon or pour your frothy milk on top of your coffee and enjoy




How Easy Is That ! It can't be easier !

Want another treat?  You can make frothy Hot Cocoa and Hot Chocolate !
The kids loved their frothy hot cocoa and complained a lot when I refused to allow them a third cup.
It only takes about 3 minutes to mix up some great Frothy Hot Cocoa.
The unit can make up to 12 oz at a time of milk or chocolate when you use the heating disk, or 8 oz if you use the frothing disk.  There are very clear markers on the inside of the pitcher so you don't over fill it.
Clean Up is also a breeze, the pitcher and lid are dishwasher safe and the heating plate can be cleaned just by wiping it with a clean damp cloth once it is cool.
Much easier and quicker than heating up some milk on the stove top for a Hot Cocoa treat. No burnt pans.  I hate trying to clean off burnt milk on the bottom of my pan, never again.
I also love the size, I have very limited counter space, so the size is perfect for my kitchen.  It also looks great, I love the black and stainless steel look.
I wasn't sure when I first received the Froth Pro that it would be an something I would use frequently, but I was wrong, I use it every morning.  What a great gift it would make to all my other coffee buddies.

Thank you Capresso !

Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive