Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Crazy Dog T-Shirts and Nachomamatees





About Crazy Dog T-shirts

Crazy Dog T-shirts (www.crazydogtshirts.com) is the number one source online for funny t shirts and vintage shirts that help you stand out and get noticed. Founded in 2004 the t-shirt empire offers custom shirts in Rochester, NY. They provide customers with a variety of cool t-shirts and crazy shirts.  Featuring both creative original concepts and popular licensed designs.  Looking for a funny t shirt?  They have hundreds of funny shirts which you won't want to miss!





Nacho Mama Tees (www.nachomamatees.com) has some of the best offensive t shirts around. Founded in 2004 the t-shirt giant offers funny shirts which include chuck norris shirts, hangover t shirts and zombie tshirts. They provide a variety of funny t shirts and crazy shirts.  With new mens vintage tees and great movie t shirts you are sure to find one you will fall in love with!

**************
What a great company to work with, not only are their T-shirts high quality, so is their Customer Service and Shipping.  
That is so important to me, I have worked in the Customer Service field for over 35 years and I can't stand it when you received poor service from an employee of a company you are purchasing from. The staff at Crazy Dog and Nachomamatess were so quick in answering my questions and making sure my order was what I wanted.

T-shirts are a staple around here, we wear them just about everyday and I love the one's I received from Crazy Dog T-Shirts and Nachomamatees.  I am a Dachshund lover, I am owned by 3, and The Neighborhood Watch T was just too cute.  It is so true, Doxie's are on watch all the time and let you know when anything is out of the ordinary.

The T's I received are wonderful, they are not like the thin ones I've received from other companies, these are thick and should last a long time.  I checked over the stitching and it is all even and secure, no seconds here.

Not only are they great shirts, the prices are GREAT!
The two I got were both only $16.99 each and the selection is HUGE.  
Thank you Crazy Dog T-Shirts and Nachomamatees ! 

Disclosure:  I was provided with a complimentary sample of this product to do a review.  My opinions are always my own, your experience or opinion may be different. Please see my full Disclosure Policy at the bottom of my blog. If I didn't like it, I would tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive